Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Miami Journey

I traveled to South Florida for a pressing, private meeting with an international figure residing in Key Largo.

I flew into Fort Lauderdale, taught in Miami, and spent two days in the Keys for my meetings.

I took pictures in Fort Lauderdale primarily for the purpose making my friends in New York jealous (just kidding ... kinda)

Here are a couple of scenes from Fort Lauderdale:



On Saturday I taught in Miami. Here are a couple of scenes from that teaching situation:



After my lectures I was driven to see the Miami sunset from Key Biscayne. I wasn't quite as successful finding suitable lighting to take more pictures to make my friends in New York jealous (but at least I tried)



From Sunday through Tuesday, I spent time in Islamorada, and Key Largo. Foolishly I forgot my cameral everywhere I went. (Probably to save me from getting killed by my friends when I get back to New York).

The purpose of the journey, the day long private meeting with the person who was the raison d'etre for my journey, by the grace of God, was excellent and hopeful.

2 comments:

edwin said...

I'm not really jealous, Frank (but I also don't reside in New York).
Pretty nice, though.
Pretty nice.

bruboni said...

Hi Frank,

I love a good conspiracy. Mr ambassador, I pray you can effectively broker the unity of our hearts in one accord.

I am, just a little envious of your opportunity to visit such an earthly paradise. When I saw the boats I ached, just a little, to be out on the deep blue sea.

Bruce